Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New mural downtown Sioux Falls - #ArtMazeSF





Thank you for coming to Art Maze.  An opportunity for artists to do whatever they want in a venue like this is rare.  It is fascinating to see what comes out of an artist’s mind when there are few restrictions in a new environment.  I grow the most in life when I am enjoying myself, inspired, playing and not afraid to make mistakes.  It is great experience and education to use later.  The 'Owls' mural gave me a chance to experiment with new mediums on a larger scale.  It was fun to see a little sketch transform into a HUGE piece.  I will be sad to see this torn down next week but looking forward to the next blank wall.
Thank you for your feedback!  It helps guide the decisions on the next design.

No comments:

Post a Comment